BLUES TOGETHER

Thursday 4 November 2010

Have been rather busy

Getting to Spain etc - but am here now and playing catch up

Things are moving at a pace - I know its been done as Howard etc has been keeping people informed

But I still want to do it myself - thanks to all both here and on the websites esp Bluemoon for the kind comments and thanks to all who have donated - a BIG thankyou to Ric for his time and effort on the new site - looks really good thanks mate

Armani has arrived at Tony's and I spoke with him last night hes fine but very tired I think - if not he will be by the time he goes back - I re-watched all the vids last night and was getting a bit emtional again - they are just great

Will get myself up to date first now then fill you all in with any news

No comments:

Post a Comment